Holidaymakers staying within the practice boundary should in the first instance contact their own home GP as they should offer telephone advice/consultation or send medication to a pharmacy near where you are temporarily staying.  In our area the UTC at Lymington Hospital can help those staying away from home with minor illnesses & injuries.   For more information please visit: Lymington Urgent Treatment Centre (

If you need see a GP whilst on holiday, you will need to complete a Temporary Registration form (below) before seeing a doctor or nurse. This is available from reception or from the link below.  Please remember not all service are free and you may be charged for some of your care.