We are delighted to introduce ShapeUp4Life Hampshire, the new tier 2 weight management service commissioned by Hampshire County Council and provided by Solutions 4 Health.
This new service will commence on 1st October 2021 and offers evidence-based:
- Face to Face sessions (located in community venues across Hampshire County)
- Virtual Classes (these sessions will be the same as those in the community but will be led by the instructor online via zoom or teams).
- Shapeup4life App (the programme is same as face to face and the virtual and is available on smart devices and is available 24/7).
This forms an important part of the Hampshire weight management pathway (please find attached).
- Adults aged 18+ years with a BMI ≥ 30
- Adults with a BMI ≥ 28 for those from Ethnic Minority Groups or those with long-term conditions, Cancer, Atrial Fibrillation, Coronary Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Stroke or TIA, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Musculoskeletal disorders, Diagnosed mental illness.
- Must be resident in the administrative county of Hampshire or registered with a Hampshire GP.
Please make referrals directly to the service in the following way: