Covid Vaccine Update 04/02/2021
Posted by: siteadmin - Posted on:
We are all excited to hear about the progress of the rolling out of the Covid vaccine and look forward to this improving the quality of life for all of us.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the continued confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- The vaccines are still being rolled out in a very strict order.
- Please only book one appointment for your Covid vaccine.
- Please do make sure you keep your vaccine appointment. If you are unable to attend, please telephone the venue.
- It is very important that no vaccines go to waste due to patients not attending for their appointment.
- Before and after your vaccine you must:
- wash your hands
- wear a face mask as advised
- keep 2 metres apart
Thank you for your patience
Jan, Lamont Practice Manager