Change of Name

Change of name

You need to submit some evidence

In order for us to officially change a name on our system you will need to complete the form below and also submit proof of the name change. The type of proof depends on what detail you are changing (see chart). You can either drop in a copy of your evidence or take a photo/scan it in, submit it as a file in the form below (preferred method) or send by email to

Details to be changed:Evidence Required
Change of an adult’s forenameDeed Poll or Statutory Declaration
Change of an adult’s surnameMarriage Certificate
Civil Partnership Certificate
Decree Absolute or Dissolution Order
Deed Poll or Statutory Declaration
Change of a minor’s nameWritten consent of all those with parental responsibility and/or adoption certificate
Change Your Name
Current Title
New Title
Maximum upload size: 52.43MB